Welcome to Hvar, an ancient island with the rich history. Welcome to the sunniest Croatian island that will make you feel as you entered a fairy tale! Lavender, rosemary and heather fields decorate it’s interior, while the sun bathes it’s coast all year long!
Hvar is known for its luxurious lifestyle and many celebrities choose Hvar as their vacation spot. On this island, everything is possible whether you want to be isolated on the beach reading your favorite book or walk on the main promenade and visit most popular parties. You will enjoy great local wines and amazing gastronomy of the island. Once you leave, it will be with a decision to come back as soon as possible!
DAY 1. Split – Hvar
In the afternoon hours, we meet at the ferry port Split. During the pleasant ferry ride, we enjoy the view of the island of Brač. After arriving at Stari Grad, we head to camp Mina in Jelsa. There we meet with the other jungle guide who awaits us with our tents. Now, we can leave our things and jump right into the crystal clear sea. In the afternoon hours, we start hiking to Sveti Nikola peak. On the way, we see vineyards and fields of lavender, immortelle, and Spanish broom. The path is wide and pleasant. Just before sunset, we arrive at the peak. From there we enjoy a breathtaking view of the Pakleni islands, Vis, Biševo, Brač, and Korčula. After taking amazing photos of the sunset there is an optional dinner at the family farm „Kolumbić“ which offers dishes from homegrown vegetables, lamb „pod pekom“ and tasty local wines and schnapps. After filling our bellies with delicious food and wine, the host will take us to our camp. Overnight in the camp Mina.
DAY 2. Hvar - Jelsa - St's Nikola's peak
Waking up to the sound of the waves is a perfect way to start your day. Today the adventure awaits in Stari Grad, one of the oldest cities in Croatia. This year, Stari Grad on the island of Hvar marks an exceptional anniversary – 2,400 years of the city foundation and of the equally long tradition of urban living on the sunniest island in the Adriatic. We visit Petar Hektorović’s Tvrdalj (Croatian poet, 1487 – 1572) with a fish-pond and a dove-cot over it, is the most famous building in Stari Grad. This Renaissance poet built it throughout his entire life and it had the same importance for him as his literary work. After an easy walk through Stari Grad there is an optional gestation and traditional dinner in the lovely surroundings. Also here you can buy local honey, schnapps, capers and other tasty homemade products. Overnight in the camp Mina.
DAY 3. Hvar town - Pakleni islands - Jelsa
After having breakfast and coffee, we head to the city of Hvar. There we visit fortress „Španjola“. Fortica Fortress (Španjola) was built in the middle of the 16th century, on a hill above the old part of the town of Hvar. Today, this fortress is used as a peaceful tourist facility whilst a collection of amphorae and other exhibits both from ancient times and the Middle Ages reminds us of the turbulent history. There is a beautiful panoramic view over the town of Hvar and Hell's Islands extending from the fortress. After uplifting cultural experience in „Španjola“, you can choose your destination on Pakleni otoci (Hell's islands). Whether you want to have lunch in the peaceful surroundings or attend wild parties, you'll fully enjoy the offer of Hell's islands. Upon visiting the islands, you'll realize that their name is exactly opposite of their nature. Here you can also choose to stay on the islands, or head back to the city of Hvar or camp Mina. Overnight in the camp Mina.
DAY 4. Jelsa - final day
On the last day of our adventure, we enjoy ourselves a bit more. It's your choice how you'll spend your day, whether it's swimming and sunbathing, rent a bike or maybe taking a walk in the lovely city of Jelsa. In the afternoon hours, we take the ferry back to Split.
Price per person from 235,00 euros
Trip is arranged for smaller groups
Dates of traveling : on request
This tour is adventurous, consisted mostly of hiking and walking - comfortable footwear and clothing are required plus good mood!
Price of Arrangement includes
- Organisation and guiding according to plan and program
- Transfers according to the program ( taxi, boats,)
- Overnight in camps, tents and basic equipment inside every tent
Price of arrangement does NOT include:
- Meals during the day, guide will provide time for meals and advice locations according to guest's wishes
- All other activities which are planned by Guest and are not part of the program
- workshop* at the spot - wild edible and medicinal plants, on Hvar and Vis
*workshop - the best way is to learn on the spot! this is a unique possibility to use fruits of the earth. Most of the plants we are going to see are edible and have healing properties. They can be used in teas, tinctures,infusions, decoctions, balms, as cooking spices,salads. In this course, you will learn how to use them for medicinal purposes, as an emergency survival foods, for expanding your culinary knowledge and using fresh wild plants for first aid situations. You will also learn plant identification, ethical harvesting techniques and preserving wild edibles.
The best way is to contact us and we will work out details together !
Payment can be made immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, 30% of the total amount immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, while the rest of the payment of 70% of the amount should be paid at least 21 days before the beginning of the service. If the booking is made within 21 days from the beginning of the service payments than payment must be made immediately upon reservation. The booking fee must be paid per every reservation 5 euros.
• payment can be made in euros or other currency on following account IBAN HR5624840081106212173 Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.
• confirmation of payment will be sent on valid e-mail address
• transfer expenses will be covered by the customer fully
Registrations / reservations
• we recommend early reservations due to the limited number of participants
• upon reservation, it is obligated to send scanned first page of the passport ( page with the picture)
• upon contacting agency traveler will get all needed forms and information
- Tour operator is Neobična putovanja d.o.o., travel agency
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the specific content of the program
- Tour operator is not authorized and does not evaluate probity of travel and other documents
- For all verbally given information agency does not hold responsibility
- Signatory of the Travel Contract or representative of the group is obligated to present travel program, terms of payment and general terms and conditions for traveling with Neobična putovanja
- Travelers are obligated to check exact time and place of departure.
- Traveler is obligated to be familiar with the rules of behavior of the country and to respect laws of the custom service
- During transport in buses and minibusses, it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs
- Travelers are obligated to stay in the buses on spots which are not predicted for a break (borders, checkpoint stations, pay tolls etc.) in a case of leaving the bus on these spots without previous agreement with tour guide traveler will bear consequences and all the costs he makes.
- Passenger whose behavior is inadequate and disturbs other passengers or disrupts the drivers or tour guide in work will be immediately excluded from the trip and all the responsibility passes to him, without the right to appeal and refund
- The passenger is obliged to respect the timetable given by the representatives of travel agencies, otherwise, a representative of the agency has the right to exclude passengers from traveling
- The toilets are out of use in buses; in accordance with the program, breaks will take place in every 3-4 hours (depending on the location and equipment of gas stations) so travelers can use of toilets on the stops.
- The Agency determines the seating arrangement, the meeting point of departure, places and length of the breaks during the trip; by paying the transportation, the passenger accepts all of the above, without the right to object and appeal
- In case of insufficient number of passengers for the realization of the arrangement or other objective circumstances, the agency informs passengers about the cancellation of the arrangement no later than 7 days before the departure date for multi day trips and 2 days before the departure date for day trips
- For arrangements that include transport by plane, after buying the air tickets it is impossible to refund and in this case conditions of airlines are applied
- In the arrangement involving the transport of low-cost airlines, in the case of a flight delay, cancellation or loss of connection passengers are required to pay their the newly created costs and agency can not influence the circumstances that are beyond its scope
- The low-cost arrangement price is susceptible to change and after the deposit is paid rates are checked and then price is confirmed to the passenger
- The Agency is not responsible for the changes in air connection done by airline company
- The Agency reserves the right to select the means of transport for transfers and does them to the accommodation if it is physically possible
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the agreed price before the trip due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the tariffs of the carrier and in cases prescribed by law
- For this arrangement apply Agency TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Notes concerning accommodation:
- The tour operator, NEOBIČNA PUTOVANJA reserves the right to schedule the rooms, according to the structure of room accommodation facility; if possible, the agency tries to meet the wishes of passengers (please understand, since this is a journey of fun and adventure)
- The accommodation facilities are entered on the first day of stay in accordance with the rules of the accommodation facility. The most common check-in is in the afternoon (14h or 15h), a check-out is on the last day of stay usually until 10h or 11h.
- Descriptions of accommodation are informative only. For possible deviations and quality of services in the accommodation facilities, a tour operator is not responsible, because it depends solely on accommodation staff.
- Some of the additional content of accommodation facility are available at extra cost. There is a possibility of variations and changes concerning the availability of certain content, it solely depends on the properties (eg. Safety deposit box, parking, mini-bar, TV, air conditioning ...)
- The passenger is obliged to respect the rules of accommodation facility and bears sole responsibility due to sanctions by the staff of accommodation facility
Notes regarding optional trips:
- Optional trips are not obligatory
- Dates and prices of optional trips are variable and depend on the terms of free seats, the number of registered passengers and objective circumstances