Welcome to, as locals like to call it "Tres"! A beautiful island, that will intoxicate you with its wilderness, dense forests and medieval hilltop towns!
Come to Cres to unwind and refuel, enjoy the sea and tranquility of the sea, or take part in many activities Cres has to offer. Because, in the end, the only motto to bring with you to Cres is: "No stress on Cres!" :)
Experience combination of miniature Croatian alps next to the sea and undiscovered Island Cres all in 5 days. On beautiful paths with amazing views, we will see herds of wild horses and the ponds they use for refreshing. After this, we are heading to Cres to search for endangered species of Eurasian griffon Croatian jungles. Besides all of this activities, we will have enough time to enjoy all the beautiful and non-crowded beaches on Cres.
This is an adventure where we'll enjoy sunbathing and swimming in crystal blue sea, hanging out with friendly local families in their konoba while pleasing our taste buds with homemade olive oil, freshly cought fish, cheese and local wine. Because, as we already said, it's a "No stress on Cres" kind of trip! :)
DAY 1. Rijeka - Podkilavac - Mountain hut Hahlić
We meet in the morning hours in the center of Rijeka. Our happy driver is there, ready to take us to Podkilavac. In Podkilavac, we take our things and start a hiking adventure. Easy, but incredibly beautiful, the path takes us through pine forests with an amazing view on the sea and Učka mountain. As we're getting close to Mountain hut Hahlić, we see herds of wild horses and the ponds they use for refreshing. After lunch in the charming mountain hut Hahlić, we take a rest and enjoy the great view. For those who want a little more action, there will be optional hiking to peak Fratar(1353 m), which provides an impressive view of Grobnik fields and surrounding peaks. And for those who want to experience the adventure in the magical world of plants, there will be wild edible and medicinal plants workshop held at the spot. In the evening time, we enjoy the peaceful surrounding and getting to know each other. Overnight in the mountain hut Hahlić.
DAY 2. Mountain hut Hahlić - Camp Kovačine(Cres)
Drinking coffee or tea in the center of Grobnik Alps is just what we need before heading back to Podkilavac. Around noon, we're in Podkilavac, where we, again, meet with our driver. After a pleasant ride to Brezine, we take a short ferry ride to the island of Cres. We settle in the camp Kovačine, enjoying the crystal clear sea and sunbathing on the lovely beaches. In the evening, we're heading to a charming family farm where you can taste and buy organic homemade products like wine, cheese, olive oil... After pleasing our taste buds, we head back to the camp. Overnight in the camp Kovačine.
DAY 3. Bike Foto Safari - In search of Eurasian Griffons
Waking up to the sound of the waves is a perfect way to start our cycling adventure. After breakfast and coffee, we take our bicycles and head to Tramuntana jungle, one of the two jungles in Croatia. We visit one of the oldest and one of the most important villages on the island in the past - Beli. We also visit Eco center Beli where you can get familiar with the biological diversity of the Cres and Mali Lošinj Archipelago, with the stories of Eurasian griffon under the title “Do you want reality or a myth?” and with history and environmental heritage of the Tramuntana woods. In the afternoon hours we head back to the camp and enjoy ourselves. Overnight in the camp Kovačine.
DAY 4. Hiking to peak Sis(639 m)
In the morning, we arrive at Križić where we once again start a hiking adventure. It's an easy one-hour hike to the peak Sis with great views of the island, Rijeka and Gorski Kotar. At the peak, there are remains of a prehistoric fort from which, in the past, people were able to control the whole Rijeka bay. After taking pictures, resting and enjoying the beautiful view, we head back to Križić. There we meet with our driver who takes us to camp Kovačine. In the camp, you can enjoy other fun activities like diving, sand volleyball and boćanje (traditional Croatian game with wooden balls similar to bowling). In the evening, we can visit a charming tavern that offers tasty meals with fresh fish. Overnight in the camp Kovačine.
DAY 5. Camp Kovačine - Rijeka
On the last day of our adventure, we enjoy ourselves a bit more. It's your choice how you'll spend your day, whether it's swimming and sunbathing, getting a massage in the camp, or maybe taking a walk in the lovely city of Cres. In the afternoon hours we meet with our driver and enjoy the pleasant ride to Rijeka.
Price per person: 340eur
Trip is arranged for smaller groups
Dates of traveling : on request
Price of Arrangement includes
- Organisation and guiding according to plan and program
- Transfers according to the program
- Overnight in camps, tents and basic equipment inside every tent
- Overnight in mountain hut Hahlić
- Bicycles for cycling on Cres
Price of arrangement does NOT include:
- Meals during the day, guide will provide time for meals and advice locations according to guest's wishes
- All other activities which are planned by Guest and are not part of the program
The best way is to contact us and we will work out details together !
Payment can be made immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, 30% of the total amount immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, while the rest of the payment of 70% of the amount should be paid at least 21 days before the beginning of the service. If the booking is made within 21 days from the beginning of the service payments than payment must be made immediately upon reservation. The booking fee must be paid per every reservation 5 euros.
• payment can be made in euros or other currency on following account IBAN HR5624840081106212173 Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.
• confirmation of payment will be sent on a valid e-mail address
• transfer expenses will be covered by the customer fully
Registrations / reservations
• we recommend early reservations due to the limited number of participants
• upon reservation, it is obligated to send scanned first page of the passport ( page with the picture)
• upon contacting agency traveler will get all needed forms and information
- Tour operator is Neobična putovanja d.o.o., travel agency
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the specific content of the program
- Tour operator is not authorized and does not evaluate probity of travel and other documents
- For all verbally given information agency does not hold responsibility
- Signatory of the Travel Contract or representative of the group is obligated to present travel program, terms of payment and general terms and conditions for traveling with Neobična putovanja
- Travelers are obligated to check exact time and place of departure.
- Traveler is obligated to be familiar with the rules of behavior of the country and to respect laws of the custom service
- During transport in buses and minibusses, it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs
- Travelers are obligated to stay in the buses on spots which are not predicted for a break (borders, checkpoint stations, pay tolls etc.) in a case of leaving the bus on these spots without previous agreement with tour guide traveler will bear consequences and all the costs he makes.
- Passenger whose behavior is inadequate and disturbs other passengers or disrupts the drivers or tour guide in work will be immediately excluded from the trip and all the responsibility passes to him, without the right to appeal and refund
- The passenger is obliged to respect the timetable given by the representatives of travel agencies, otherwise, a representative of the agency has the right to exclude passengers from traveling
- The toilets are out of use in buses; in accordance with the program, breaks will take place in every 3-4 hours (depending on the location and equipment of gas stations) so travelers can use of toilets on the stops.
- The Agency determines the seating arrangement, the meeting point of departure, places and length of the breaks during the trip; by paying the transportation, the passenger accepts all of the above, without the right to object and appeal
- In case of insufficient number of passengers for the realization of the arrangement or other objective circumstances, the agency informs passengers about the cancellation of the arrangement no later than 7 days before the departure date for multi day trips and 2 days before the departure date for day trips
- For arrangements that include transport by plane, after buying the air tickets it is impossible to refund and in this case conditions of airlines are applied
- In the arrangement involving the transport of low-cost airlines, in the case of a flight delay, cancellation or loss of connection passengers are required to pay their the newly created costs and agency can not influence the circumstances that are beyond its scope
- The low-cost arrangement price is susceptible to change and after the deposit is paid rates are checked and then price is confirmed to the passenger
- The Agency is not responsible for the changes in air connection done by airline company
- The Agency reserves the right to select the means of transport for transfers and does them to the accommodation if it is physically possible
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the agreed price before the trip due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the tariffs of the carrier and in cases prescribed by law
- For this arrangement apply Agency TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Notes concerning accommodation:
- The tour operator, NEOBIČNA PUTOVANJA reserves the right to schedule the rooms, according to the structure of room accommodation facility; if possible, the agency tries to meet the wishes of passengers (please understand, since this is a journey of fun and adventure)
- The accommodation facilities are entered on the first day of stay in accordance with the rules of the accommodation facility. The most common check-in is in the afternoon (14h or 15h), a check-out is on the last day of stay usually until 10h or 11h.
- Descriptions of accommodation are informative only. For possible deviations and quality of services in the accommodation facilities, a tour operator is not responsible, because it depends solely on accommodation staff.
- Some of the additional content of accommodation facility are available at extra cost. There is a possibility of variations and changes concerning the availability of certain content, it solely depends on the properties (eg. Safety deposit box, parking, mini-bar, TV, air conditioning ...)
- The passenger is obliged to respect the rules of accommodation facility and bears sole responsibility due to sanctions by the staff of accommodation facility
Notes regarding optional trips:
- Optional trips are not obligatory
- Dates and prices of optional trips are variable and depend on the terms of free seats, the number of registered passengers and objective circumstances