You always wanted to awaken the adventurer in yourself, to unchain and release that Robinson Crusoe who yearns for freedom! There are no more excuses! This is a chance to grab - four days of pure nature, sleeping under stars every night, swimming in the gorgeous sea, hiking on the island's peaks!
Brač – the island of nature and beauty. Most of you know Brač for it’s famous beach, Zlatni rat that is featured in so many Croatian postcards. But there’s a lot more to this amazing island. Join us in this 4-day adventure, and let’s explore Brač’s stone villages, pine forests, macchia and rocky ground! After we’ve walked around, gotten ourselves some serious muscle pain, we’ll enjoy some amazing local wine, amazing olive oil, and freshly caught fish. Allow yourself to travel in time and get to know the island life as it once used to be!
DAY 1. Split - Brač - Bol camp
In the afternoon the sun is shining, Split port is crowded, harbor smells of sea and salt, waves are crashing into the harbor walls and you have butterflies in your belly. You already found your jungle guide - big contagious smile on his face reveals that everything will be more than perfect! After an introduction and brief instructions, you will all get on the fast ferry to the island of Brač. In a one-hour boat trip, you will learn more about each other and the destination you are about to visit. Upon arrival to Bol on Brač, we are heading to our camp Zlatni rat (Golden cape). Bol is a beautiful, small place covered with a long pedestrian area, situated on the southern coast of Brač and it is most known for Golden Cape beach which pebbles cape stretches into the open sea and changes its form according to the direction of the wind and waves. You arrive at the camp, which is only a 5-minute walk from the Golden cape. Shades of pine trees are pleasantly covering the sun's rays and the light wind blows from the sea. It is an island of pure beauty. You choose how to spend your evening whether it’s a wild party, sightseeing of Bol or quiet walk by the sea. Overnight in the camp Zlatni rat.
DAY 2. Bol - Zmajeva špilja (Dragon’s cave)
You are still unaware that you are on one of the most beautiful islands of the Adriatic, you can feel the smell of pine trees, lavender, sea... We are all having breakfast early in the morning because of a long day in front of us! Our transfer will take us to Murvica, where we meet our guide for Zmajeva špilja (Dragon’s cave). The cave is named after the relief of dragon in it. It was a temple and dwelling of Glagolitic priests and it contains elements of Slavic mythology. You will be delighted by the mystique of the cave and the guide’s enthusiasm. After visiting the cave we head back to the camp. Bol offers many activities in which we can enjoy: windsurfing, beach volleyball, table tennis, parasailing, kite surfing, diving… If you are not in the mood for any of it, just take a good long swim. We will finish the day how we want - keeping in mind the early awakening next morning. Overnight in the camp Zlatni rat.
DAY 3. Bol - Blaca Monastery and desert
A sip of coffee is a real cure to our early awakening and nature is the most beautiful in the morning so enjoying in such stillness is a real meditation. Today's sightseeing will be epic! A boat ride along the coast of Brač takes us to Uvala Blaca, where we start our short hiking trip. The Blaca monastery was built in front of the cave below high cliffs and the first impression is as if it is growing out of stone. Frozen wilderness and harmony of this place simply overawe. We will hike about an hour to Blaca desert. Have sightseeing of this magnificent monastery, have a break for snack and refreshment and just absorb the indescribable scenery. It will still be morning while we'll be going back, so almost the whole day is in front of us, reserved for fun. Those who want can join the Workshop - production of souvenirs of famous stone from Brac. Chill all day long! Overnight in the camp Zlatni rat.
Day 4. Bol - Vidova gora - Split
It is the last day on Brač's beach and lovely camp. Again, we start our hiking trip early in the morning. The highest peak of Adriatic islands is about to be conquered! Some call Vidova gora queen among the peaks of the Adriatic islands. The walk is more or less through the woods. In a few hours, we are standing at the most beautiful, unique viewpoint to the south. Deep beneath us is Bol's Golden Cape beach and the view stretches to the other islands and towns in the area. Early awakening and hiking deserve proper rest and breakfast. Happy and belly full we continue our hike down the hill. Before noon we will reach the camp. We’re enjoying our final moments on this beautiful island, taking a swim in a crystal blue sea and exchanging contact numbers, e-mails, FB profiles as we made new friends on this short, but lovely trip. There is a little more time to make final memories on Brač before we head back to Split where our adventure ends.
Price per person from 230,00 euros
Trip is arranged for smaller groups
Dates of traveling : on request
This tour is adventurous, consisted mostly of hiking and walking - comfortable footwear and clothing are required plus good mood!
Price of Arrangement includes
- Organisation and guiding according to plan and program
- Transfers according to the program ( ferries, taxi boats, speedboat,buses)
- Overnight in camps, tents and basic equipment inside every tent
Price of arrangement does NOT include:
- Meals during the day, guide will provide time for meals and advice locations according to guest's wishes
- All other activities which are planned by Guest and are not part of the program
- workshop* at the spot - wild edible and medicinal plants, on Hvar and Vis
*workshop - the best way is to learn on the spot! this is a unique possibility to use fruits of the earth. Most of the plants we are going to see are edible and have healing properties. They can be used in teas, tinctures,infusions, decoctions, balms, as cooking spices,salads. In this course, you will learn how to use them for medicinal purposes, as an emergency survival foods, for expanding your culinary knowledge and using fresh wild plants for first aid situations. You will also learn plant identification, ethical harvesting techniques and preserving wild edibles.
The best way is to contact us and we will work out details together !
Payment can be made immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, 30% of the total amount immediately upon confirmation of the reservation, while the rest of the payment of 70% of the amount should be paid at least 21 days before the beginning of the service. If the booking is made within 21 days from the beginning of the service payments than payment must be made immediately upon reservation. The booking fee must be paid per every reservation 5 euros.
• payment can be made in euros or other currency on following account IBAN HR5624840081106212173 Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.
• confirmation of payment will be sent on valid e-mail address
• transfer expenses will be covered by the customer fully
Registrations / reservations
• we recommend early reservations due to the limited number of participants
• upon reservation, it is obligated to send scanned first page of the passport ( page with the picture)
• upon contacting agency traveler will get all needed forms and information
- Tour operator is Neobična putovanja d.o.o., travel agency
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the specific content of the program
- Tour operator is not authorized and does not evaluate probity of travel and other documents
- For all verbally given information agency does not hold responsibility
- Signatory of the Travel Contract or representative of the group is obligated to present travel program, terms of payment and general terms and conditions for traveling with Neobična putovanja
- Travelers are obligated to check exact time and place of departure.
- Traveler is obligated to be familiar with the rules of behavior of the country and to respect laws of the custom service
- During transport in buses and minibusses, it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs
- Travelers are obligated to stay in the buses on spots which are not predicted for a break (borders, checkpoint stations, pay tolls etc.) in a case of leaving the bus on these spots without previous agreement with tour guide traveler will bear consequences and all the costs he makes.
- Passenger whose behavior is inadequate and disturbs other passengers or disrupts the drivers or tour guide in work will be immediately excluded from the trip and all the responsibility passes to him, without the right to appeal and refund
- The passenger is obliged to respect the timetable given by the representatives of travel agencies, otherwise, a representative of the agency has the right to exclude passengers from traveling
- The toilets are out of use in buses; in accordance with the program, breaks will take place in every 3-4 hours (depending on the location and equipment of gas stations) so travelers can use of toilets on the stops.
- The Agency determines the seating arrangement, the meeting point of departure, places and length of the breaks during the trip; by paying the transportation, the passenger accepts all of the above, without the right to object and appeal
- In case of insufficient number of passengers for the realization of the arrangement or other objective circumstances, the agency informs passengers about the cancellation of the arrangement no later than 7 days before the departure date for multi day trips and 2 days before the departure date for day trips
- For arrangements that include transport by plane, after buying the air tickets it is impossible to refund and in this case conditions of airlines are applied
- In the arrangement involving the transport of low-cost airlines, in the case of a flight delay, cancellation or loss of connection passengers are required to pay their the newly created costs and agency can not influence the circumstances that are beyond its scope
- The low-cost arrangement price is susceptible to change and after the deposit is paid rates are checked and then price is confirmed to the passenger
- The Agency is not responsible for the changes in air connection done by airline company
- The Agency reserves the right to select the means of transport for transfers and does them to the accommodation if it is physically possible
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the agreed price before the trip due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the tariffs of the carrier and in cases prescribed by law
- For this arrangement apply Agency TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Notes concerning accommodation:
- The tour operator, NEOBIČNA PUTOVANJA reserves the right to schedule the rooms, according to the structure of room accommodation facility; if possible, the agency tries to meet the wishes of passengers (please understand, since this is a journey of fun and adventure)
- The accommodation facilities are entered on the first day of stay in accordance with the rules of the accommodation facility. The most common check-in is in the afternoon (14h or 15h), a check-out is on the last day of stay usually until 10h or 11h.
- Descriptions of accommodation are informative only. For possible deviations and quality of services in the accommodation facilities, a tour operator is not responsible, because it depends solely on accommodation staff.
- Some of the additional content of accommodation facility are available at extra cost. There is a possibility of variations and changes concerning the availability of certain content, it solely depends on the properties (eg. Safety deposit box, parking, mini-bar, TV, air conditioning ...)
- The passenger is obliged to respect the rules of accommodation facility and bears sole responsibility due to sanctions by the staff of accommodation facility
Notes regarding optional trips:
- Optional trips are not obligatory
- Dates and prices of optional trips are variable and depend on the terms of free seats, the number of registered passengers and objective circumstances