Niš district is located in the southwestern part of Serbia and it includes the municipalities of Aleksinac, Svrljig, Merošina, Ražanj, Mediana, Palilulu, Pantelej, Red Cross, Niska Banja, Doljevac and Gadzin Han. Natural tourist resorts of this area are Sicevacka gorge, Suva mountain, the mountain Rtanj, Bovan Lake ... Throughout history, nišavski district was an important and attractive for many conquerors. The influence of various nations who ruled here can be seen in the cultural heritage of cities, primarily in the architectural diversity and important monuments which have been preserved in this area. These monuments are the Fortress of Nis, Skull Tower, Felix Romuliana and others.
Hostel Day 'n' Night is located in Nis, at the fifteen-minute walk from the fortress of Nis .. Bathrooms are shared, and rooms are equipped with three or four beds. In the hostel, there is free wi-fi, darts, and table football. It is surrounded by cafes and restaurants. The service is based on overnight stay.
PLAN AND PROGRAM OF THE TRIP:
Day 1: Departure from Belgrade during the early morning hours. Driving through the highway Belgrade - Nis and then we exit in Kursumlija. We reach the Devil's Town, where the nature sculptures the stone and from a distance it resembles of petrified medieval castle. This geomorphological phenomen is created on the slopes of Radan mountain and it consists of 202 sculptures made of earth and it was even competing to be listed as one of the ,,Seven Wonders of Nature” in 2009. We will walk through the woods in order to see them up close and listen to strange legends related to the nature park.
We continue the trip and arrive in Nis, Roman Naissus and home town of Constantine the Great. We visit: Nis Fortress, Skull Tower, Tinkers Alley, park Cair and Obrenovic street. Accommodation in a hostel. Leisure. Overnight.
Day 2: In the afternoon we visit the "Red Cross" camp which was run by the Germans during World War II. The camp now consists of: central prison building, three outbuildings, four guard houses, two observation houses and two towers.
Departure to Krusevac in the morning. We'll find out why locals of the city are called Čarapani (čarape=socks), visit the Lazarica church which was built in honor of the birth of Despot Stefan, high school that the famous actors attended: Đuza Vlastimir Stojiljkovic, Čkalja, Rados Bajic ... We will walk the city center and pass by the monument ,,Kosovo heroes” and make short lunch break.
Return to Belgrade in the evening.
PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Price per person: 56 euros
Date of travel on request, it depends on number of participants!
When applying the full amount must be paid.
- Complete organization and guidance of the trip
- Transport by tourist bus or minibus equipped with aircondition and audio equipment
- Overnight in the guest house
- Tickets for Peter's church
Arrangement does not include:
- Individual travel costs,
- Food and beverage
- Travel health insurance;
- Tour operator is JUNGLE TRAVEL with license OTP 266/2010.
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the specific content of the program
- Tour operator is not autorized and does not evaluate probity of travel and other documents
- For all verbally given informations agency does not hold responsibility
- Signatory of the Travel Contract or representativ of the group is obligated to present travel program, terms of payment and VIZIRANJE and GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAVELING WITH JUNGLE TRAVEL
- Travelers are obligated to check exact time and place of departure two days in advance.
- Traveler is obligated to be familiar with the rules of behavior of the country and to respect laws of the custom service
- During transport in buses and minibuses it is forbidden tos more, drink alkohol or drugs
- Travellers ara obligated to stay in the buses on spots which are not predicted for a break (borders, check point stations, pay tolls ect.) in case of living the bus on these spots without previos agremant with tour guide traveler will bear consequences and all the costs he makes.
- Passenger whose behavior is inadequate and disturbs other passengers or disrupts the drivers or tour guide in work, will be immediately excluded from the trip and all the responsibility passes to him, without the right to appeal and refund
- The passenger is obliged to respect the timetable given by the representatives of travel agencies, otherwise a representative of the agency has the right to exclude passengers from traveling
- The toilets are out of use in buses; in accordance with the program breaks will take place in every 3-4 hours (depending on the location and equipment of gas stations) so travelers can use of toilets on the stops.
- The Agency determines the seating arrangement, the meetingpoint for departure, places and lenght of the breakes during the trip; by paying the transportation, the passenger accepts all of the above, without the right to object and appeal
- The arrangement was made on the basis of a minimum of 10 passengers on distant destinations and 50 passengers for European destinations
- In case of insufficient number of passengers for the realization of the arrangement or other objective circumstances, the agency informs passengers about the cancellation of the arrangement no later than 10 days before the departure date for distant destinations and 5 days before the departure date for European destinations
- For arrangements that include transport by plane, after buying the air tickets it is impossible to refund and in this case conditions of airlines are applyed
- In the arrangement involving the transport of low cost airlines, in the case of a flight delay, cancellation or loss of connection passengers are required to pay their the newly created costs and agency can not influence the circumstances that are beyond its scope
- The low cost arrangement price is susceptible to change and after the advance is paid rates are checked and than price is confirmed to the passanger
- The Agency is not responsible for the changes in air connection done by airline company
- The Agency reserves the right to select the means of transport for transfers and does them to the accommodation if it is physically possible
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the agreed price before the trip due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the tariffs of the carrier and in cases prescribed by law
- For this arrangement apply TERMS AND CONDITIONS comply with the standards of YUTA
- Notes concerning accommodation:
- The tour operator, JUNGLE TRAVEL reserves the right to schedule the rooms, according to the structure of room accommodation facility; if possible, the agency tries to meet the wishes of passengers (please understand, since this is a journey of fun and adventure)
- The accommodation facilities are entered on the first day of stay in accordance with the rules of the accommodation facility. The most common check-in is in the afternoon (14h or 15h), a check-out is on the last day of stay usually until 10h or 11h.
- Descriptions of accomodation is informative only. For possible deviations and quality of services in the accommodation facilities, a tour operator is not responsible, because it depends solely of accomodation staff.
- Some of the additional content of accommodation facility are available at extra cost. There is a possibility of variations and changes concerning the availability of certain content, it solely depends on the properties (eg. Safety deposit box, parking, mini-bar, TV, air conditioning ...)
- The passenger is obliged to respect the rules of accommodation facility and bears sole responsibility due to sanctions by the staff of accommodation facility