Just two hours from Zagreb, Heaven on Earth! National Park Plitvice, settled between mountain massive, with 16 lakes filled with crystal blue-green water, connected with cascades and waterfalls. After chaotic Zagreb, we will become one with the nature. Explore the lakes, admire the amazing waterfalls and take some amazing photos from our boat ride. In 1949, UNESCO declared Plitvice lakes as World Heritage, amongst first sights to be declared in the world. In surrounding of Plitvice is also one small watermill village - Rastoke, that we will visit on our way to Plitvice lakes. It is known for its well-preserved mills and the picturesque little waterfalls along the Slunjčica river, which flows into the river Korana at this place.The Korana river originates at Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Departure is at 9 AM from your accomodation. About an hour and a half ride, takes us to Rastoke, historic center of Slunj.
After a walk and a coffee break, we continue our journey. Around 13 PM, we arrive at Plitvice Lakes. Here we will have lunch, whether it's something you brought with yourself or a meal in one of the many good local restaurants.
Upon filling our bellies with tasty food, we will start our tour of the Plitvice Lakes. Sightseeing is circular, and includes a walk through the limestone canyon of the “Lower Lakes”, an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake “Kozjak”, a panoramic train ride, and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point.
Around 5 PM we jump into our van and head back to Zagreb. We arrive at your accommodation around 7:30 PM.
- Rastoke - historic center of Slunj
- Electric boat ride across the Lake "Kozjak"
- Panoramic train ride
- Beauty and peacefulness of Plitvice Lakes National Park
Price per person: from 60 eur (depends on number of participants)
Dates of travel: on request, (depends on number of participants)
The excursion includes:
- entrance fee
- guide during whole tour
The excursion does NOT include:
What to bring with you?
Bottle of water, warm clothes, camera and lots of good will :)
Note: If you don't want to eat at the local restaurant, you can bring your own food.
- Tour operator is Neobična putovanja d.o.o., travel agency
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the specific content of the program
- Tour operator is not authorized and does not evaluate probity of travel and other documents
- For all verbally given information agency does not hold responsibility
- Signatory of the Travel Contract or representative of the group is obligated to present travel program, terms of payment and general terms and conditions for traveling with Neobična putovanja
- Travelers are obligated to check exact time and place of departure.
- Traveler is obligated to be familiar with the rules of behavior of the country and to respect laws of the custom service
- During transport in buses and minibusses, it is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs
- Travelers are obligated to stay in the buses on spots which are not predicted for a break (borders, checkpoint stations, pay tolls etc.) in a case of leaving the bus on these spots without previous agreement with tour guide traveler will bear consequences and all the costs he makes.
- Passenger whose behavior is inadequate and disturbs other passengers or disrupts the drivers or tour guide in work will be immediately excluded from the trip and all the responsibility passes to him, without the right to appeal and refund
- The passenger is obliged to respect the timetable given by the representatives of travel agencies, otherwise, a representative of the agency has the right to exclude passengers from traveling
- The toilets are out of use in buses; in accordance with the program, breaks will take place in every 3-4 hours (depending on the location and equipment of gas stations) so travelers can use of toilets on the stops.
- The Agency determines the seating arrangement, the meeting point of departure, places and length of the breaks during the trip; by paying the transportation, the passenger accepts all of the above, without the right to object and appeal
- In case of insufficient number of passengers for the realization of the arrangement or other objective circumstances, the agency informs passengers about the cancellation of the arrangement no later than 7 days before the departure date for multi day trips and 2 days before the departure date for day trips
- For arrangements that include transport by plane, after buying the air tickets it is impossible to refund and in this case conditions of airlines are applied
- In the arrangement involving the transport of low-cost airlines, in the case of a flight delay, cancellation or loss of connection passengers are required to pay their the newly created costs and agency can not influence the circumstances that are beyond its scope
- The low-cost arrangement price is susceptible to change and after the deposit is paid rates are checked and then price is confirmed to the passenger
- The Agency is not responsible for the changes in air connection done by airline company
- The Agency reserves the right to select the means of transport for transfers and does them to the accommodation if it is physically possible
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the agreed price before the trip due to changes in currency exchange rates or changes in the tariffs of the carrier and in cases prescribed by law
- For this arrangement apply Agency TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Notes concerning accommodation:
- The tour operator, NEOBIČNA PUTOVANJA reserves the right to schedule the rooms, according to the structure of room accommodation facility; if possible, the agency tries to meet the wishes of passengers (please understand, since this is a journey of fun and adventure)
- The accommodation facilities are entered on the first day of stay in accordance with the rules of the accommodation facility. The most common check-in is in the afternoon (14h or 15h), a check-out is on the last day of stay usually until 10h or 11h.
- Descriptions of accommodation are informative only. For possible deviations and quality of services in the accommodation facilities, a tour operator is not responsible, because it depends solely on accommodation staff.
- Some of the additional content of accommodation facility are available at extra cost. There is a possibility of variations and changes concerning the availability of certain content, it solely depends on the properties (eg. Safety deposit box, parking, mini-bar, TV, air conditioning ...)
- The passenger is obliged to respect the rules of accommodation facility and bears sole responsibility due to sanctions by the staff of accommodation facility
Notes regarding optional trips:
- Optional trips are not obligatory
- Dates and prices of optional trips are variable and depend on the terms of free seats, the number of registered passengers and objective circumstances